Old Mutual has a product which helps it’s clients to take out a Debt Consolidation Loan called My Money Plan. The My Money Plan financial product will help you reduce your debt by reducing charges and will also give you regular cash payouts.
The My Money Plan from Old Mutual consolidates your debt by combining it into one lower interest payment.
- You must be older than 18 years of age
- You need to be a resident of South Africa
- You must have a valid South African ID document (Green, bar coded, 13 digit)
- You must provide a current payslip no older than 1 month
- You need to provide consecutive bank statements for the last 3 months
- You need to have been employed for at least 12 months at your current job
- Only individuals can apply for a consolidation loan
The interest rate applied will be determined by your current credit score.
Contact Old Mutual and see if you qualify.
Old Mutual Debt Consolidation