EasyLoan from FNB is from R250 to R60 000 paid out within 10 minutes contains easy repayment period of 1 – 60 months it also has a Loan insurance cover – in the event of death, retrenchment, dread disease as well as permanent disability and Weekly/ fortnightly earners do qualify for Easy Loans.
Get the cash you need right now with FNB Easy Loan. If you require quick access to additional cash, EasyPlan has the solution for you. Loans from R250 to R120 000 paid out within 10 minutes with up to 60 months to pay
- Weekly/ fortnightly earners do qualify for Easy Loans
- Consolidate your debts and enjoy a single monthly instalment
- The loan is offered with insurance which covers the original loan amount in the event of death, retrenchment, dread disease as well as temporary and permanent disability.
FNB Easy Loan Debt Consolidation
Consolidate your debt with Easy Loans and save on charges. You can group all your debts from various creditors into one with Easy Loan and :
- Pay single affordable monthly installment
- Save on interest
- Improve your credit profile and qualify for more credit in future.
You qualify for an FNB Easy Loan if
- Permanently employed for a minimum of 3 months
- Permanent resident of South Africa
- Between the ages of 18 and 65 years old
- Earning a monthly take home pay of R700 after meeting all your current financial obligations, including your new loa
FNB offer you the most affordable loan across all South African banks, and easy loan is very easy to apply for and is from R250 to R60 000 paid out within 10 minutes. Easy repayment period of 1 – 60 months, Loan insurance cover – in the event of death, retrenchment, dread disease as well as permanent disability, Weekly/ fortnightly earners do qualify for Easy Loans
- Valid South African green bar coded ID or passport
- 1 month’s payslip if you are paid monthly/ two for fortnightly paid/ four for weekly paid
- 3 months bank statement for non-FNB customers
- Proof that you have been employed for at least 6 months
- Aged between 18 and 63 years old
- Have an active bank account for at least 3 months
- If you have more than R750 left after paying all your bills, you can apply for a personal loan